PM2.5 Activated carbon filter (pack of 10)
For use with PR796 Protective face mask. Non-woven, active carbon cloth filter. PM2.5, reduces dust, particulates and allergens. Price is for a pack of 10 filters.
Spunbonded cloth filters micron-level dust. PM2.5 (Particulate matter 2.5 microns). Conforms to standards GB2626-2006. Active carbon cloth filters atmospheric particulate matter. Reduces inhalation of particles such as haze, dust, pollen and motor vehicle exhaust emissions. Recommended to replace filter every 1 to 3 days, depending on use.
Material: Non-woven cotton.
- Non-woven, active carbon cloth filter.
- Conforms to standards GB2626-2006.
- Spunbond cloth filters micron-level dust (particulate matter 2.5 microns)
- Reduces dust, particulates and allergens such as haze, dust, pollen and motor vehicle exhaust emissions.
- Recommended to replace filter every 1 to 3 days, depending on use.
- 1 unit = 1 pack of 10 mask filters.
- Disclaimer: This filter is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.
- For use with the PR796 Washable 3-Layer Face Mask.
Size - One size (120mm x 80mm)
ALL PRICES EXCLUSIVE OF VAT – THIS WILL BE ADDED IN THE CART
|Dimensions||120 × 80 mm|